Sometimes we would like to mesh the SPH particles with the Hybrido Mesh instead using Particle mesher but it is not possible by default. So, the way to do it is very easy.
– Once you have done your SPH scene, you’ll need to create an empty HY_Domain.
– Create a HY_Mesh (Hybrido mesher). The Hybrido Domain must be attached to the Hybrido Mesher.
– Click on HY_Mesh with right button and insert emitters.
– Select the SPH emitters you want to add to mesh them with the Hybrido mesher.
– Adjust the parameters for meshing as you need.
– If you simulate now, the mesh will be created based on sph emitter/s.